The Tyngsborough Planning Board
The Planning Board plays a major role with town development. They include making recommendations or decisions on:
- The Town Master Plan
- Area and special plans and other amendments to the Master Plan
- The Comprehensive Zoning Map Process
- Amendments to zoning and related regulations
- Functional plans, such as the Master Water and Sewerage Plan and Basic Services Maps
- Planned Unit Developments
- Developments that conflict with the master plan or involve historic landmarks
The Planning Department will assist you with interpretations and review your plan with the Zoning Enforcement Officer to determine compliance.
The Planning Board Meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 7 p.m. in the Town Hall Community Room. Contact Pamela Berman for an appointment and refer to the Town Calendar for more details.
|David E. Robson||2024|
|Kimberly D. O’Brien, Chair||2023|
|Chaz Doughty, Vice Chair||2021|
|Jeremy Baldwin, Alternate||2021|
New Economic Development Site
Serving Tyngsborough since 2018.
Conservation/ Planning/ Zoning Clerk
Serving Tyngsborough since 2008.
Planning Board Minutes
Special Projects Before the Planning Board
View extended details about projects before the Planning Board, like site designs, plans and applications.